PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
At Racket Records, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We appreciate and respect how important your privacy and personal data is.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please drop us a line at email@example.com
For all our services, the data controller is Mark Kennedy, who can also be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not, will not and will never, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. Our reputation is important to us and we believe this is essential to maintaining that reputation.
We will also not share your data with third parties, although please note that if you are applying for a place at the Marillion Weekend in Port Zelande and are successful, then we are required to transfer the data you provide on the booking form to Center Parcs to ensure your booking. Center Parcs are fully compliant with data protection regulations and will not sell or share this data with other third parties.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of the latest news from us and to let you know about our products that you may be interested in.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- Through your Marillion Online account settings - CLICK HERE
- By clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any of our emails
- By contacting us via email at email@example.com
When you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further emails.
Cancelling our emails will not stop service communications (such as order confirmations and updates, and despatch notices).
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We'll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide our services to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide customer support.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide our services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages (see MARKETING MESSAGES ABOVE)
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
Please note that if you ask us to delete your personal data and then wish to resume using our services, that you may have to re-register on our site.If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will update this page with any changes to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make major changes, we will make that clear on the Marillion website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We always like to hear from our customers.
Do you :
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice ?
- Would like us to stop using your information ?
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint ?
Then please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com - we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Or if you’d prefer, you can write to us at:
PO BOX 252
HP18 0YS UK